bvstone

BVSTools Releases G4MSRMAIL addon for G4MS - Read and Parse Email from your Office 365 or Outlook.com Accounts on your IBM i

Posted:

BVSTools Releases G4MSRMAIL addon for G4MS - Read and Parse Email from your Office 365 or Outlook.com Accounts on your IBM i

BVSTools is happy to announce that our newest offering, the G4MSRMAIL addon for GreenTools for Microsoft Apps (G4MS) is now available for download!

The G4MSRMAIL addon allows you to download and parse emails sent to your Microsoft Office 365 or Outlook.com email accounts.

When emails are received they are split up into their "parts".  Each part can then be processed individually.  The parts consist normally of:

• The body of the email (in text and/or html formats, depending on how the email is formatted)
  • Any embedded objects (such as images)
  • Any attachments that are included with the email

This product is very similar to the already available G4GMAIL addon for GMail accounts and the G4G product.

We will be working on putting the documentation together which of course is always available at http://docs.bvstools.com.

© Copyright 1983-2024 BVSTools
GreenBoard(v3) Powered by the eRPG SDK, MAILTOOL Plus!, GreenTools for Google Apps, jQuery, jQuery UI, BlockUI, CKEditor and running on the IBM i (AKA AS/400, iSeries, System i).