GreenTools for G Suite (Google Apps) Updated to Allow Folder Automatic Creation and More
GreenTools for G Suite has been updated to allow automatic folder created and much more. Following are the list of updates that have been performed:
- Added G4GCRTFLR (Create Folder) command which allows you to create folders in your Google Drive.
- Added #g4gdrv_createFolder ILE function to all creation of folders in your Google Drive.
- Added a Create Folder option to the G4GUPLOAD command and #g4gdrv_upload() function so that you can specify if you wish to automatically create any folders in the upload path that do not exist.
- Added a folder/file ID return variable on the #g4gdrv_upload() function that will allow you to retrieve the folder or file id from the upload function.
- Added folder name parameter on the G4GLSTFIL (List Google Drive Files) instead of only a folder ID to make listing files easier.
- Added G4GDLOAD (Download from Google Drive) command to allow you to download files using a command. The #g4gdrv_download() function already exists.
- Changed the REPLACE option on file uploads to *YES will replace the file if it exists, *NO will cancel the operation if it exists, and *ADD will add a new file with a new file ID if the file exists.
For more information see the GreenTools for G Suite documentation and feel free to contact us with any questions.