Forums >> IBM Power Systems >> (QGPL) IBM i

Jump to:

puga2006@gmail.com

Keys that are used to do "Roll Up" & "Roll Down" in iSeries - Running JDA WMS in iSeries

Posted:

Keys that are used to do

Hello,

Does anyone know what keys to use to do do "Roll Up" and "Roll Down" in a JDA WMS running in iSeries V7R0? 

If I use the regular "Page Up" & "Page Down" keys and do a page up & page down nothing happens. It sounds like it might be using the old Function keys from F25 to F30. If so how do I press F25, F26, F27, F28, F29 & F30 keys? We have a software that has all these keys soft coded, I just need to know what code to send to the iSeries server to show that these keys have been pressed, so the iSeries will do Roll Up and Roll down.

Many thanks for the help. 

Best regards

Puga 

bvstone

RE: Keys that are used to do "Roll Up" & "Roll Down" in iSeries - Running JDA WMS in iSeries

Posted:

RE: Keys that are used to do

Hi, Puga.

Sorry I didn't see this until now... my notification must have not worked.  Have you contacted JDA to ask?  It's possible they're doing something that's just been copied from old programs.  I've always had no issues with page up and page down on a standard keyboard.

Last edited 09/12/2017 at 18:49:11

© Copyright 1983-2024 BVSTools
GreenBoard(v3) Powered by the eRPG SDK, MAILTOOL Plus!, GreenTools for Google Apps, jQuery, jQuery UI, BlockUI, CKEditor and running on the IBM i (AKA AS/400, iSeries, System i).