GreenTools for Slack (G4SLK) v3.00 Released
BVSTools has released GreenTools for Slack (G4SLK) v3.00.
The updates in this release are as follows:
- The Channel functions in G4SLK have been updated to use the new conversation methods. Slack recently deprecated the channel methods so this update was necessary to ensure continued functionality.
- The Group functions and commands and files have been removed from G4SLK. These methods have been replaced by the channel functions.
- Private channels will be listed using the List Channel functions in G4SLK.
- The included version of GETURI has been updated to v10.02.
- The minimum OS version is not V7R2.
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions.